The Best Choice of Dog Bowls and Feeders. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Purchase of Dog Bowls and Feeders for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will undoubtedly want to find a dog dish that will work best for your pup. Some dogs devour too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter dish to eat their food. There are many dog bowl choices to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most common dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the countless shapes and sizes, allowing you to customize the puppy dish to your preferences; and they are among the most affordable options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred option is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic dog bowl consist of these bowls being effortless to clean, resist bacteria, and can generally be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the advantages consist of normally having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are exceptionally long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A drawback is that a stainless-steel dog dish does not come in special color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to decrease your dog's chance of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel dog bowls are typically collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their puppies on the go.
Find the right dog bowl at Pet Supplies 'N' More in Muskego, WI. We stock many dog dish options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (262) 679-6776 to find out more!