The Best Choice of Food & Water Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Purchase of Food & Water Bowls for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will undoubtedly want to find a dog dish that will work best for your pup. Some dogs devour too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter dish to eat their food. There are many dog bowl choices to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most common dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the countless shapes and sizes, allowing you to customize the puppy dish to your preferences; and they are among the most affordable options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred option is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic dog bowl consist of these bowls being effortless to clean, resist bacteria, and can generally be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the advantages consist of normally having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are exceptionally long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A drawback is that a stainless-steel dog dish does not come in special color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to decrease your dog's chance of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel dog bowls are typically collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their puppies on the go.
Find the right dog bowl at Pet Supplies 'N' More in Muskego, WI. We stock many dog dish options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (262) 679-6776 to find out more!
Very knowledgeable workers who help customers. Nail trimm8ng gals a sweet and patient.
Very nice women cut our dog's nails.
Always a pleasure coming in and the staff is very knowledgeable!
The staff is extremely knowledgeable and eager to help. I've historically been hesitant to ask for opinions on dog related situations, but these ladies are competent, knowledgeable, and honest for best outcomes for your pets even if it isnt with a product they carry. I cant speak highly enough. Plus there is onsite nail clipping scheduled on certain days and hours which is reasonably priced and very helpful!